Davidson Village Network is a non-profit organization, currently in development. It is a grassroots effort that offers a helping hand to older adults in the Davidson community. Davidson Village Network offers friendship, social activities, volunteer-provided services, and guided access to community resources. Our goal is to be operational in 2017.
- Provide a program of support services that empower members to live in their own homes and communities.
- Promote healthy living, social integration and well-being of older adults in our community.
- Develop strategic partnerships with local businesses, institutions, and organizations to provide support services that foster independence and community integration.
- Provide opportunities for community volunteers.
- Secure funding and provide the leadership and business skills required to build a fully functioning community service organization.